Friday, January 16, 2009

Global swindle

Well global warmimg is a very controversial subject. You can't lie and say that are Earth is not getting warmer. Because it IS, BUT at what rate and how much do we as humans contibute to that. I have looked at quite a few websites for bolth ideas (mostly ones against) but that doesn't mean I only look for what I want to see beacuse I do look at what other people are coming from. I just have looked at quite of few things that they bolth point out.... and I find that the ones against global warming make more sense and I think are reltivley more accurate. I think that we as humans do not contirbute that much and don't make THAT big of a diffrence. I think that Al gore is FULL OF IT! The way he talks about it is i belive so untrue. I think he is a total extremeist. True it is a good habit to shut off water shut off the lights... and so on but don't say if you don't do this your gonna and up helping someon else die. I mean come on serisuoly? So as I said I think we contribute a little but not as much as people like Al gore say. Plus look at the stats..... They show that this world has gotten wamer and colder over the years. So now all of asudden that humans notice they atuomatilcly blame themsleves..... cha i don't think so. So if you do beliveve in global warming and think this is all humas fault. You might want to check and see what the other side has to say without dissmissing the idea before you really see what is happening.. and more importantly what has happen over the millions and billions of years the Earth has been around. Here is a web site I found and think is quite benefical and will do alot of people. good

Before I go... I have said all this on the stats I have beilieved to be true which means they could be faulse.... But in saying that any stats could be faulse
http://www.globalwarminglies.com/

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Especially about al gore. Bells about to ring. I have more thoughts I;ll comment on later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,l now I have time to comment. =)
    Alright, I agree with you. The EArth has been warming and cooling for years now. But now people finally decide to notice it? That's what makes me really question it. It's not just humans that cause global warming. It's a natural change of the globe itself.

    ReplyDelete